Mapped: Diamond Jubilee Street Parties in Preston
The bunting will be out in Preston as 14 street parties take place across three days in the city to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
The majority of the street parties take place in Fulwood and Ribbleton, with a couple in Goosnargh and Ashton.
View our map below showing the locations of the street parties and associated road closures and diversions.
View Jubilee Street Parties in Preston in a larger map
The street parties have been approved by Preston City Council and Lancashire Police.
Are you holding a street party? Get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know all the details.
- 15th, May 2012
Most Read posts
- Preston North End to give youngster spare Beckford signed shirt plus a stadium tour 1,687 views
- Fishergate bollards claim a front bumper 985 views
- Teenager arrested after Cadley Causeway stabbing 379 views
- Bruccianis applies to serve alcohol at Fishergate cafe 208 views
- Preston city centre approval rating grows in latest survey 173 views
- Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures (Part 5)10 comments
- Aldi store confirmed for Queens Retail Park4 comments
- Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures (Part 4)6 comments
- Fishergate bollards claim a front bumper2 comments
- Preston park playgrounds to go smokefree2 comments