Mapped: Diamond Jubilee Street Parties in Preston
The bunting will be out in Preston as 14 street parties take place across three days in the city to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
The majority of the street parties take place in Fulwood and Ribbleton, with a couple in Goosnargh and Ashton.
View our map below showing the locations of the street parties and associated road closures and diversions.
View Jubilee Street Parties in Preston in a larger map
The street parties have been approved by Preston City Council and Lancashire Police.
Are you holding a street party? Get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know all the details.
- 15th, May 2012
Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
Most Read posts
- Curry kitchen: Preston's Muslim community feeds the city homeless
- Major roadworks to begin at Deepdale Retail Park
- Preston hospital wards win award for high standards of care
- New Preston city centre Wetherspoons to be called Twelve Tellers and serve booze until 2am
- Dangerous dog surgery to be held by police in Preston