Lancashire Christmas Market returns to Preston in December
The Lancashire Market is to return for a Christmas special.
Christmas stalls offering gifts, food and drink are to be on offer during the Flag Market event.
Last year’s Christmas Market attracted thousands of shoppers into the city centre.
Stalls will line the Flag Market under the Christmas lights on Saturday 7 December and Sunday 8 December.
This year’s Christmas Market should be boosted by free parking offered by the city council on the Sunday of the event.
Market Hall car park will be free all day on the Sunday.
St Georges Shopping Centre car park matches any free parking period offered by the council.
Fishergate, Avenham, Bus Station and Hill Street will not be free during the weekend of the Christmas Market.
The market is organised by Preston’s Business Improvement District who promote doing business in the city centre.
The weekend after the Christmas Lancashire Market the ice rink is installed on the Flag Market for three weeks.
View photos from last year’s Christmas Market and see what Tony Worrall found
Will you be going to the Christmas Market? Let us know in the comments below
- 4th, November 2013
Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
Most Read posts
- Council u-turn after Palestinian flag is raised over Preston Town Hall
- Fishergate roadworks: Bus stops to move to railway station in next stage
- Penwortham bypass: New proposed route unveiled by Lancashire County Council
- Police report Operation Nemesis underway in Preston
- A step back in time into Preston’s Winckley Square (part 4)