Lancashire Christmas Market returns to Preston in December
The Lancashire Market is to return for a Christmas special.
Christmas stalls offering gifts, food and drink are to be on offer during the Flag Market event.
Last year’s Christmas Market attracted thousands of shoppers into the city centre.
Stalls will line the Flag Market under the Christmas lights on Saturday 7 December and Sunday 8 December.
This year’s Christmas Market should be boosted by free parking offered by the city council on the Sunday of the event.
Market Hall car park will be free all day on the Sunday.
St Georges Shopping Centre car park matches any free parking period offered by the council.
Fishergate, Avenham, Bus Station and Hill Street will not be free during the weekend of the Christmas Market.
The market is organised by Preston’s Business Improvement District who promote doing business in the city centre.
The weekend after the Christmas Lancashire Market the ice rink is installed on the Flag Market for three weeks.
View photos from last year’s Christmas Market and see what Tony Worrall found
Will you be going to the Christmas Market? Let us know in the comments below
- 4th, November 2013
Most Read posts
- Preston North End to give youngster spare Beckford signed shirt plus a stadium tour 1,712 views
- Fishergate bollards claim a front bumper 998 views
- Teenager arrested after Cadley Causeway stabbing 415 views
- Bruccianis applies to serve alcohol at Fishergate cafe 209 views
- Preston city centre approval rating grows in latest survey 173 views
- Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures (Part 5)10 comments
- Aldi store confirmed for Queens Retail Park4 comments
- Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures (Part 4)6 comments
- Fishergate bollards claim a front bumper2 comments
- Preston park playgrounds to go smokefree2 comments